jueves, 4 de abril de 2013

1. What do we learn about Tuareg culture on this video?

I saw that the tuareg culture is very different from others. One thing that personally caught my attention was that they really appreciate the tea, I mean the way they make it and all those little and complex things, I think is very beautiful how they take care or keep their tradition about what tea concerns. 

2. Keeping in mind what you learned from this interview, how does seeing the visuals within the video and knowing the meaning of the lyrics give us a deeper understanding of Tuareg culture?

It help us very much, cause I think the way of talking is different for every country even for every city, but seeing a thing is like, I see something and in the other part of the world, another person maybe I even don´t know, see the same thing. It is like a complement of the lyrics and a better way to us for understand it. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario